Since 2010 the Prevention and Early Intervention Network (PEIN) has been harnessing the commitment, expertise and experience of our many members, and the various perspectives which they bring. PEIN offers its members opportunities to learn, share, challenge and collaborate in a supportive environment which seeks to promote effective approaches and provide a collective voice for the sector.
Some Key Successes
PEIN has successfully advocated for the following:
Establishment of the PEI Unit in the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
Inclusion of prevention in the founding legislation of Tusla, the Child and Family Agency
Inclusion of PEI in the National Policy Framework for Children and Young People, Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures.
What will you get as a member?
As a member you will:
- Be part of a well-recognised national voice that is led by its members and works collectively to achieve real change for children and families.
- Benefit from and contribute to the knowledge and expertise in PEI innovation, through informal networking and connections.
- Inform PEIN research, shape PEIN policy, submissions, reports and agenda.
- Be represented on key decision making structures
Members are entitled to:
- Participate on thematic working groups (themes are decided by members)
- Inform and participate in PEIN policy and advocacy work at national and international levels
- Attend a minimum of three capacity building/ learning events a year, including training on evidence informed PEI approaches.
- Attend our annual conference
- Be kept up to date regularly with national and international news in prevention and early intervention
- Have access to the wealth of experience in PEI service design, delivery and evaluation within our existing membership.
- Network with others in the PEI area at PEIN events and via participation on working groups
- Apply for international learning exchange trips as they become available.
How much is membership?
Membership fees are set on a sliding scale from €20 per year and (where relevant) are based on the annual turnover of the organisation.
Annual Income Band: the total income received by an organisation in one year, including all sources of statutory and other funding, earned income, etc.
Annual Income Band
Fee per Annum
|Organisational Membership||€0 – €75,000||€75|
|€75,001 – €250,000||€150|
|€250,000 – €1,000,000||€250|
|€1,000,000 – €5,000,000||€350|